Recommended in trip Advisor

Malaysia Tours

Enjoy some of the best tour packages we have to offer that will bring you on a journey to experience Malaysia in all its cultural richness and natural splendor.

Malaysia City

Malaysia 3 Night / 4 Day Tour - A

4 Days / 3 Night Kuala Lumpur Package - A

Price - Rs. 18,500/= per person (Twin Share basis)

Package of inclusions:

> 4 Days / 3 Nights stay at Kuala Lumpur  
(My Hotel / Ancasa Express or Sandpiper Hotel 3*)

> Daily breakfast at hotel 

> Half Day Kuala Lumpur city tour on SIC basis
– Included: King palace, National monument, Tien hou temple, twin tower photo stop, KL Tower Observation Deck Entrance Ticket

> Return Airport Transfer on SIC basis
   (KLIA Airport - Hotel- Airport )

# Usage of an air-conditioned Tour Vehicle

# Services of an experienced English speaking driver cum guide

Package Exclude:

> Return Air ticket:
- Sri Lankan: From Rs. 45,000/-
- Malaysian Air: From Rs. 45,000/-
- Malindo: From Rs. 32,000/-
- Air Asia: From Rs. 32,000/- 

> Malaysia visa Handle Fee (Rs. 12,500)

Note:

>  Upgrade to all transfer & tours PVT basis Rs. 3,000 per adults    

malaysia-tour-package

Malaysia 3 Night / 4 Day Tour - B

Batu Caves + Genting + City Tour

4 Days / 3 Night Kuala Lumpur Package - B

Price - Rs. 22,500/= per person (Twin Share basis)

Package of inclusions:

> 4 Days / 3 Nights stay at Kuala Lumpur  
(My Hotel / Ancasa Express or Sandpiper Hotel 3*)

> Daily breakfast at hotel 

> Half Day Kuala Lumpur city tour on SIC basis
Included: King palace, National monument, Tien hou temple, twin tower photo stop, KL Tower Observation Deck Entrance Ticket

> Day tour to Genting Highland  with 1 way Cable Car Ride Entrance Ticket on SIC basis
- Included: En-route Batu Caves (photo stop 20 minutes) & Chin Swee Temple visit

> Return Airport Transfer on SIC basis
   (KLIA Airport - Hotel- Airport )

# Usage of an air-conditioned Tour Vehicle

# Services of an experienced English speaking driver cum guide

Package Exclude:

> Return Air ticket:
- Sri Lankan: From Rs. 45,000/-
- Malaysian Air: From Rs. 45,000/-
- Malindo: From Rs. 32,000/-
- Air Asia: From Rs. 32,000/- 

> Malaysia visa Handle Fee (Rs. 12,500)

Note:

>  Upgrade to all transfer & tours PVT basis Rs. 3,800 per adults    

Best-places-to-visit-in-Malaysia

Malaysia 3 Night / 4 Day Tour - C

Batu Caves + Genting + Sunway Lagoon + City Tour

4 Days / 3 Night Kuala Lumpur Allin one Package - C

Price - Rs. 29,500/= per person (Twin Share basis)

Package of inclusions:

> 4 Days / 3 Nights stay at Kuala Lumpur  
(My Hotel / Ancasa Express or Sandpiper Hotel 3*)

> Daily breakfast at hotel 

> Half Day Kuala Lumpur city tour on SIC basis
Included: King palace, National monument, Tien hou temple, twin tower photo stop, KL Tower Observation Deck Entrance Ticket

> Full Day Sunway Lagoon Tour on SIC basis
(Included 6 park Ticket - Water Park, Amusement Park, Wildlife Park, Extreme, Park, Scream Park & Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon)

> Day tour to Genting Highland  with 1 way Cable Car Ride Entrance Ticket on SIC basis
- Included: En-route Batu Caves (photo stop 20 minutes) & Chin Swee Temple visit

> Return Airport Transfer on SIC basis
   (KLIA Airport - Hotel- Airport )

# Usage of an air-conditioned Tour Vehicle

# Services of an experienced English speaking driver cum guide

Package Exclude:

> Return Air ticket:
- Sri Lankan: From Rs. 45,000/-
- Malaysian Air: From Rs. 45,000/-
- Malindo: From Rs. 32,000/-
- Air Asia: From Rs. 32,000/- 

> Malaysia visa Handle Fee (Rs. 12,500)

Note:

>  Upgrade to all transfer & tours PVT basis Rs. 4,000 per adults    

Malaysia Best tour

Malaysia 4 Night / 5 Days Tour - D

Batu Caves+Genting+Sunway Lagoon+ City Tour+Bird park

5 Days / 4 Night Kuala Lumpur Package - D

Price - Rs. 39,700/= per person (Twin Share basis)

Package of inclusions:

> 5 Days / 4 Nights stay at Kuala Lumpur  
(My Hotel / Ancasa Express or Sandpiper Hotel 3*)

> Daily breakfast at hotel 

> Half Day Kuala Lumpur city tour on Pvt basis
Included: King palace, National monument, Tien hou temple, twin tower photo stop, KL Tower Observation Deck Entrance Ticket

> Half day KL Bird park Visit

> Full Day Sunway Lagoon Tour on SIC basis
(Included 6 park Ticket - Water Park, Amusement Park, Wildlife Park, Extreme, Park, Scream Park & Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon)

> Day tour to Genting Highland  with 1 way Cable Car Ride Entrance Ticket on SIC basis
- Included: En-route Batu Caves (photo stop 20 minutes) & Chin Swee Temple visit

> Return Airport Transfer on SIC basis
   (KLIA Airport - Hotel- Airport )

# Usage of an air-conditioned Tour Vehicle

# Services of an experienced English speaking driver cum guide

Package Exclude:

> Return Air ticket:
- Sri Lankan: From Rs. 
- Malaysian Air: From Rs. 
- Air Asia: From Rs. 

> Malaysia visa Handle Fee (Rs. 12,500)

Note:

>  Upgrade to all transfer & tours PVT basis Rs. 5,000 per adults    

Some of the customers that experienced malaysia tours

"Malaysia Group tour is well conducted by covering famous sight scene, enjoy at Sunway Lagoon & shopping spots. This is an I will definitely come back to"
Gamini Jayawickrama
Ayurvedic Doctor
“The tour was everything I hoped for, and more. Malaysia 5 Day Tour really makes a difference, I would have never discovered the beautiful places we stopped for"
Ranathunga
Businessman

Enjoy the best Malaysia Tour